Big Fat Sharpie Obsessed People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Fat Sharpie Obsessed People

Yep this is for all my friendsies who love to roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... Empty
PostSubject: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:04 am

Then wear him as a Shirt..
Aligator..
AAligator...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALIGATOR
Can be Can Be your friend..
Too xDDDD
Purrtay Lake xD

BeachHouse..

With a Perv.
Not meh xDD

Audrina Spencer katie and Durrik xP
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:09 am

Reese Cassie Jared and James and I suck at being perv so I say there is none xDDD

Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... Babyfa18
Back to top Go down
https://bfsop.forumotion.net
xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:10 am

xDDD

I Guess derek will be ze Perv...
Very Happy

Errrmmm...
Is there anyone else online?
BRB
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:10 am

mmkay and Bri is, but we don't have to have a pervey if you don't want.
Back to top Go down
xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:17 am

Who's Bri??

And..
Yeah,
We dont need a Perv...
BeachHouse will do..

Have you ever notived how many beachHouses we do?
xDD

Shall we..
Start?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:20 am

Cool Loser but she just logged off, asnd yes I have and yes we shall

Cassie--> Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... Emo-211
Back to top Go down
xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:27 am

Ehh..

Aha! xD

How do you get PIkchaas??
xDD
Starttt

Audrina::
*Sleeping*

Spencer::
*Sleeping*

Derek::
*Watching SpongeBob in His SpongeBob Boxers*

Katie::
*Cofffeee*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:31 am

Hm...you click the button that has the floppy disk and the pic

Reese-*playing with baby piano**giggles*

Jared-*asleep*

James-*asleep*

Cassie-*baking*
Back to top Go down
xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:37 am

Pshwhahh..
I Knew that xD
But after that I get lost...xDDD

*Sleep*

*Same*

*Looks around*
*Puts on His SpongeBob Robe xD*
*Walks downstairs*

*Burns herself xD*
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEESS!!
*Runs around in Circles xD*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:39 am

You find your pic and hit host it

Reese-*playing piano, giggles*

Jared-*asleep*

James-*asleep*

Cassie-*baking*
Back to top Go down
xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:45 am

Still not Helping xD

*Sleeping*

*Runs to James*
*Jumps on his bed xD*
JAMES!!

*Bored*

*Sleeping*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:49 am

James-*wakes up, grins* Hello

Jared-*wakes up makes coffee*

Reese-*playing with the piano, giggles* A cow goes Moo!

Cassie-*baking*
Back to top Go down
xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:54 am

*Wakes up*
*Walks downstairs*

*Wakes up*
*Stalks Reese*

*Squels xD*
I Burned MahSelf..

*Bored*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:57 am

James-Aww! I'm Sorry Katie

Reese-*giggling, playing with piano* Car goes Vroom!

Jared-*asleep*

Cassie-*baking*
Back to top Go down
xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:19 am

KISS IT! XD
*Looks away*

*Bored*

*Tackles Reese xD*

Durrrrrriik xDD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:28 am

Reese-*screams* What the hell!?!

Jared-*coffee*

Cassie-*goes to living room*

James-*kisses boo boo8
Back to top Go down
xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

xXxXKatehh.BabehhxXxX

PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:00 pm

*Squels*
*Hides under a table xD*

YAY!
All betts xDD
*Smiles*

*Sits on the Couch*

Psh
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:07 pm

James-*grins*

Reese-Spencer?

Jared-*coffee*

Cassie-*baking*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...   Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ze aligator is my friend..He likes to Wink and Flirt..I'd rather have him as my friend...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Fat Sharpie Obsessed People :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: