Big Fat Sharpie Obsessed People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Fat Sharpie Obsessed People

Yep this is for all my friendsies who love to roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxCrystalxXxLovexXx

xXxCrystalxXxLovexXx

TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!!   TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:18 am

Plot::
So we're all a group of friends who go to the beach house everyday. Then when middles school came along they were all seperated to different schools. Girls to one. Boys to another. They all decided to go different ways but they promised each other to come back every year to see each other again. One year the guys did not come because all of them got in trouble during the school year and had to attend summer school. The girls didn't know. The girls had gone to the beach house, and were there wondering where the guys were. Day by day, the girls waited, and day by day, the boys longed to go. Then it was the end of the girls' vacation. The girls lost their trust to the guys, so the girls decided not to go the next year, since there wasn't any point in going. Next year came, and the boys went but the girls didn't. The boys knew it was their fault the girls didn't come and felt really bad about it. So the THIRD summer came, and the girls decided to go, just to hang out at their childhood place, when the boys decided to go back too. And when they all arrived, the girls were mad, and the boys were sorry. Will the girls forgive the guys? Or will the guys be too ashamed of themselves and do something entirely stupid to make the girls madder. If you read all this, say cheezers. YOU DECIDE what happens.

I have ideas ferrr this one...SO HURRY! I'm getting IMpatient. xDDDDD

Myyyy people errrr Starr && Micheal.

Who errrrr yourrr peopeeelll.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!!   TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:29 am

Reese and jared

Holy Cheezers XDDD

Tell Wilson I'm sorry for scaring him
Back to top Go down
https://bfsop.forumotion.net
k e n z.

k e n z.

PostSubject: Re: TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!!   TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:08 am

i won't say it.

xD

nicole and shyane

TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!! Macken10
Back to top Go down
xXxCrystalxXxLovexXx

xXxCrystalxXxLovexXx

PostSubject: Re: TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!!   TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:13 am

xDDD
I'll tell him now, but I'll have to run downstairs so I'll tell him later. xD

Fineee! Then don't say it.
xP

And innerz.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!!   TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:14 am

xDDDD I was only asking, and he was being nosy xDDD Oh well
Back to top Go down
https://bfsop.forumotion.net
k e n z.

k e n z.

PostSubject: Re: TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!!   TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:15 am

i
'm so confused.
Back to top Go down
xXxCrystalxXxLovexXx

xXxCrystalxXxLovexXx

PostSubject: Re: TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!!   TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:18 am

I'll make it clearer ferr u Kenz.

To Cass:: I'll tell him, now but I'll have to run downstairs so I'll tell him later. xD

To Kenz:: Fineee! Then don't say it.
xP

To Both:: And innerz.

xDDDD
Back to top Go down
k e n z.

k e n z.

PostSubject: Re: TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!!   TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:20 am

i still don't get it.
xDD
Back to top Go down
xXxCrystalxXxLovexXx

xXxCrystalxXxLovexXx

PostSubject: Re: TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!!   TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:20 am

Ehhhh...whatever...xD
Back to top Go down
k e n z.

k e n z.

PostSubject: Re: TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!!   TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:24 am

this was my day.
it was so much funn.

i was texting eamon and stuff and i called him because he said he couln't go to the softball field.and i was on the phone with him and i hung up and stuff.then we left for the softball field and we got there and we jumped out of the car when it was still moving just so we could go on the playground.and then alex got there and we started playing softball and when jillian finally hit the ball it started poruing down rain on us.we were so wet.i had my hair up and it was all wave and stuff and fay said it looked good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!!   TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TeeHee. Its ferrr...Anybody...nahhh....People who like to have funnnn! xDDDD && cause drama!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Fat Sharpie Obsessed People :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: